The complete changelog is available on Forge.
Updates and Features
- Call getSingle on markers in an error message to replace it correclty if the setting is a cObject.
- Changed the field "params" of table tx_formhandler_log from text to mediumtext.
- New option "deletedGeneratedFiles" to delete generated files for emails after the emails where sent.
- Made nested GET/POST values accessible in the TypoScript config
- ErrorCheck minValue didn't work with negative values.
- Fixed bug in AjaxHandler_JQuery: Only the first submit worked in forms with ajaxSubmit.
- Multiple ISSET subparts still weren't substituted correctly.
- ISSET subparts for array values weren't substituted correctly.
- jsPosition was only used if ajaxSubmit is "1".
- The setting "format" for Finisher_DB is now "dateFormat". Both settings are possible right now, but it is recommended to use "dateFormat" from now on.
- CSV Export in Backend: TsConfig was partly ignored.
- Fixed bug in error check fileMaxCount: Only maxCount-1 files were possible.
- Fixed a bug in file upload handling causing files to be not physically uploaded onto the server.
- Results of age related error checks (isOlderThan and isYoungerThan) were inexactly.
- Updated TCPDF to version 5.9.207.
- Changed TYPO3 dependency to 4.5 or higher. Allthough, Formhandler should work fine with older versions (down to 4.3), it is recommended to use an actively maintained version for TYPO3.